The Directorate consists of the General Administration Section and the Finance Section.
- This Division ensures that approved personal policies in the Ministry on employment, personnel records, training, and wages and salaries administration are translated into good management practices and effectively carried out.
- This Division further ensures that services and facilities necessary to support the administrative and other functions of the Ministry are available.
- It also ensure the provision of an effective and efficient system for internal checks.
The units under this division include the following:
Personnel Management Unit:
- The Unit manages the files and records of staff in the Ministry pertaining to recruitment, leave, promotion, salary issues, transfer, performance appraisal etc.
Procurement and Stores Unit:
- The unit is responsible for managing the procurement services and providing technical support on procurement processes for the Ministry.
- It also ensures the proper storage of all goods procured and ensures that stocks are replaced on time at the Ministry.