Alhaji Hafiz Adams, the Chief Director of the Ministry for Business Development has today, 20th August, 2019 submitted his Mid-Year report to the Head of Civil Service as part of the performance agreement signed on the 16th of May this year at the Ministry’s Conference room in Accra.
The objectives of the assessment was to determine the extent to which the Chief Director had performed in discharge of his mandate at the Ministry after his assumption of office.
The brief ceremony was attended by some officers from the office of the Head of Civil Service, Management staff of the Ministry and the C.E.O of NEIP.
In a related development, Alhaji Hafiz Adams has inaugurated a Fixed Assets Coordinating Unit (FACU) of the Ministry. The Unit is expected to perform among others the functions below:
- Assist the Principal Spending Officer to undertake inventory of fixed assets
- Keep records of fixed assets
- Prepare an annual report on fixed assets
- Coordinate the retirement and disposal of fixed assets of a covered entity
- Coordinate the transfer of fixed assets and
- Assist the Principal Spending Officer to update the register of lands, buildings and all other fixed assets after every acquisition, disposal and transfer.